Christmas Display at Peddler’s Village in Lahaska
Peddler’s Village has a fantastic Christmas Light display. The entire village is lit. While we were there, we visited the winery for a cup of hot spiced wine.
Peddler’s Village has seasonal displays and festivals year round. One of the highlights is the annual spectacular Christmas Light display. It is located in Lahaska which is in Buckingham Township on the border with Solebury Township.
- Fantastic Christmas Light Display at Terwood Road and Brenden Place
- Peddler’s Village Scarecrow Festival – 2016
- Chaddsford Winery tasting room at Peddler’s Village in Lahaska
- Durham Boats at Washington Crossing in 2005
- Bowman’s Tavern in New Hope
- The Pen Ryn Mansion in Bensalem
- Bowman’s Hill Tower
- Steam Engine Number 40 from the New Hope Ivyland Railroad at New Hope and Lahaska
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.