Christmas Display at Peddler’s Village in Lahaska
Peddler’s Village has a fantastic Christmas Light display. The entire village is lit. While we were there, we visited the winery for a cup of hot spiced wine from the Chaddsford Winery.
Watch for events over the holiday season. There is usually a display of gingerbread houses in the gazebo.,
Peddler’s Village has seasonal displays and festivals year round such as their Scarecrow Festival. One of the highlights is the annual spectacular Christmas Light display. It is located in Lahaska which is in Buckingham Township on the border with Solebury Township.
For hours and a schedule of events, visit the Peddler’s Village site.
- Peddler’s Village – Lahaska PA
- Peddler’s Village Scarecrow Festival – 2016
- Chaddsford Winery tasting room at Peddler’s Village in Lahaska
- Fantastic Christmas Light Display at Terwood Road and Brendan Place
- Christmas lights at Shady Brook Farm 2019
- The Buttonwood Grill – Lahaska Pa
- 2019 Scarecrow Festival in Peddler’s Village
- The Rose Bank Winery in Newtown PA