New Hope Ivyland Railroad Train Station in New Hope PA
The New Hope Ivyland Station is the main station for the New Hope Ivyland Railroad. (now known as the New Hope Railroad) This is a scenic railroad that runs excursions to Lahaska. The picturesque passenger station is featured on countless photos and paintings of New Hope. There are two freight stations behind the passenger station.
Some of the indoor and outdoor seating at the Triumph Brewery provides an excellent view of the station and trains.
- The Triumph Brewing Company in New Hope
- The Rushland train station on the New Hope Line
- The Wycombe Train Station on the New Hope Line
- The Quakertown Freight and Passenger Stations
- Engine 7087 at night in the New Hope Station.
- Engine 2198 at the New Hope Railroad Station
- Engines at the New Hope Railroad Yard
- Steam Engine Number 40 from the New Hope Ivyland Railroad at New Hope and Lahaska