New Hope Ivyland Railroad Train Station in New Hope PA
The New Hope Ivyland Station is the main station for the New Hope Ivyland Railroad. This is a scenic railroad that runs excursions to Lahaska. The picturesque passenger station is featured on countless photos and paintings of New Hope. There are two freight stations behind the passenger station.
The Freight House shown below houses a small snack bar
The Freight House shown below has a gift shop.
- The Wycombe Train Station on the New Hope Line
- The Quakertown Freight and Passenger Stations
- Steam Engine Number 40 from the New Hope Ivyland Railroad at New Hope and Lahaska
- The Rushland train station on the New Hope Line
- New Hope Ivyland Railroad related merchandise
- Trains at New Hope – May 2014
- Engine 8218 and car at the New Hope Railroad Yard
- Histand Supplies buildings in Wycombe