Chaddsford Winery tasting room at Peddler’s Village in Lahaska
When we visit Peddlers Village in the winter we usually stop in at the Chadsford Winery tasting room for a cup of warmed wine. If you get it to go, they serve it in a paper coffee cup with a lid. There is also a tasting room with tables.
Now, you can enjoy your warmed wine while walking through Peddlers Village
Note – I’m not sure about ‘open container’ laws and walking around with a cup of wine. so use your judgement. Also, check the hours before going as Peddlers Village closes early during the winter months.
- Christmas Display at Peddler’s Village in Lahaska
- The Rose Bank Winery in Newtown PA
- Peddler’s Village Scarecrow Festival – 2016
- The Blue Moose Restaurant in New Hope
- Burglary and a theft 3000 Ford Road – Bristol Township – Jan 9, 2018
- Bowman’s Tavern in New Hope
- Civil War Re-enactment in Neshaminy State Park – April 2013
- The Waterwheel Tavern in Doylestown
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.