Chaddsford Winery tasting room at Peddler’s Village in Lahaska
When we visit Peddlers Village in the winter we usually stop in at the Chaddsford Winery tasting room for a cup of warmed wine. If you get it to go, they serve it in a paper coffee cup with a lid. There is also a tasting room with tables.
The winery is a couple of doors from the Buttonwood Grill. The tasting room is usually quiet and is a great place to chill out with a glass of wine. Check their site for information about events and hours.
- Christmas Display at Peddler’s Village in Lahaska
- The Rose Bank Winery in Newtown PA
- Peddler’s Village – Lahaska PA
- Ideas for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Bucks County
- Peddler’s Village Scarecrow Festival – 2016
- Bucks County Restaurant Roundup – January 2020
- The Buttonwood Grill – Lahaska Pa
- The Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope at night