Lahaska Railroad Station
The Lahaska Railroad Station is a stop on the New Hope Railroad line. It is about one mile from the shops and restaurants at Peddler’s Village.
The station itself is nothing more than a shed. Excursions on the New Hope Railroad Line run from the New Hope Station . At one point there were excursions scheduled from New Hope to Lahaska but I don’t see that on the New Hope Railroad site in 2019. Steam Engine #40 did make runs to Lahaska where it would drop passengers and switch ends.
- The New Hope Railroad
- Steam Engine Number 40 from the New Hope Ivyland Railroad at New Hope and Lahaska
- Engines at the New Hope Railroad Yard
- Southampton Station. Formerly part of the Fox Chase – Newtown Line
- The Rushland train station on the New Hope Line
- New Hope Ivyland Railroad Train Station in New Hope PA
- The SEPTA Newtown Train Station (Defunct)
- The SEPTA Churchville Train Station (Private)