The Buttonwood Grill – Lahaska Pa
(Sept 2019) The Buttonwood grill is located in Peddler’s Village in Lahaska PA. We visit a couple of times a year.
We stopped in for an evening meal. We were looking for something lite such as burgers, wraps or flatbread. There was a 45 minute wait for both the outside deck and inside seating.
We used our usual trick of asking if we could eat at the bar. Most places will serve their full menu at the bar. We got two seats at the outside bar. Service was a little slow but the weather brought out a lot of people and we weren’t in any rush.
I ordered a Rogue Hazelnut beer ($8) which has a taste of coffee.. That turned out to be a good choice. My girlfriend ordered a Stella Cidre ($6.50).
I ordered the Bacon Onion Butcher’s Burger ($14). The sweet potato fries are a favorite of ours. She ordered a White Pie ($13)
After dinner we took a walk through Peddler’s Village to see the entries for this year’s Scarecrow Festival.
The decor inside is on the modern side.
SUMMARY – We always get a good meal and decent service. (When we go to Peddler’s Village, we aren’t in any rush).
While the Buttonwood Grill is located in Lahaska, the mailing address is New Hope.
For more information, see the Buttonwood Grill Menu.
- Peddler’s Village – Lahaska PA
- Ideas for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Bucks County
- Christmas Display at Peddler’s Village in Lahaska
- The Cactus Grill in Pipersville, Pa.
- Bucks County Restaurant Roundup – January 2020
- The General Deck, Bar and Grill
- The Continental Tavern in Yardley
- Peddler’s Village Scarecrow Festival – 2016