Changes coming this year (2018) to the Bucks County Playhouse.
The Bucks County Playhouse and some of the surrounding properties are undergoing some serious construction. Plans are underway to improve the theater, add dining and rooms and create a river walk.
There were some signs on the construction fence at the Bucks County Playhouse outlining some major changes. The first is that the Carriage House, which is just south of the Playhouse, will be renovated. The Carriage House dates back to the 1700’s. It will have first rate amenities including a chef’s kitchen.
The second project outlines was a new River walk. It wasn’t clear how far the walk would extend.
The playhouse itself is expanding with dining, a cafe and bar and “Post show desert Entertainment”. This seems similar to the Show Place in Beach Haven NJ which would serve ice cream with entertainment being provided by the actors from the associated Surflight Theater.
- The Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope at night
- Construction on the I-95 to PA Turnpike connector is nearing completion.
- Bucks County Restaurant Week – April 29 to May 5 2018
- Sign up for the Bucks County Alert System
- Tyler State Park – Newtown, PA
- Judd’s & Jackson’s at the Spring Mill Country Club
- Images of America books about Bucks County Towns
- The Chinatown Cafe in Langhorne
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.