Van Sant Airport in Erwinna
Van Sant airport is a small but busy, grass strip airport in Erwinna PA. You can get biplane rides, glider lessons and try hot air ballooning. Or, you can just watch the planes taking off and landing.
The Van Sant Airport site has details on available rides. Note that there is a weight limit depending on the aircraft. The airport is a bit off the beaten path. If you come in from the south, you are right under planes taking off or landing.
- Video of Engine 2198 leaving the New Hope Station in 2015
- Erwinna Covered Bridge
- Van Sant Bridge Covered Mug
- The Schofield Covered Bridge in Tyler Park
- Perkasie Covered Bridge
- Looks like sleet or icing starting in an hour in Southampton
- Construction on the I-95 to PA Turnpike connector is nearing completion.
- The Chinatown Cafe in Langhorne