Van Sant Airport in Erwinna
Van Sant airport is a small but busy, grass strip airport in Erwinna PA. You can get biplane rides, glider lessons and try hot air ballooning. Or, you can just watch the planes taking off and landing.
The Van Sant Airport site has details on available rides. Note that there is a weight limit depending on the aircraft.
A video from Van Sant Airport.
- The Canon in New Hope – But do you see the problem?
- Van Sant Bridge Covered Mug
- Bensalem police look for help in identifying two burglars
- Bucks County Restaurant Week – April 29 to May 5 2018
- The Pen Ryn Mansion in Bensalem
- Devils Acre
- Chaddsford Winery tasting room at Peddler’s Village in Lahaska
- The Creeper Gallery in New Hope.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.