Revolutionary Wall Dioramas in Neshaminy Mall
There are a series of Dioramas in Neshaminy Mall depicting scenes from Colonial Times and the War for Independence. These are a unique piece of history and have been there since the mall opened in 1968
The dioramas were commissioned by George Strawbridge. They were part of the wall on the mall side of the Strawbridge and Clothier store. As of April 2018, that store is vacant.
When they were first installed, they were animated and there was a narration for each scene. As of 2018 they animations are no longer working.
- Durham Boats at Washington Crossing in 2005
- Bucks County Restaurant Week – April 29 to May 5 2018
- The Pen Ryn Mansion in Bensalem
- The Beer Store in Southampton
- NWS Snowfall amounts for Bucks County for Jan 4 2018
- Peace Valley Park Boat Rentals
- Fantastic Christmas Light Display at Terwood Road and Brenden Place
- The Creeper Gallery in New Hope.