The Blue Moose Restaurant in New Hope
Unfortunately, the Blue Moose Restaurant has ceased operations as of 2019
Unfortunately the Blue Moose Restaurant has ceased operations.
We had dinner at the Blue Moose this summer. We sat upstairs. While the restaurant is small, the tables were not crowded. We both opted for a salad and stuffed chicken. The service and food were excellent. Blue Moose is BYOB. We decided to do one two course dinner and one three course dinner splitting the desert. The Blue Moose is definitely on our list to visit again.
The Blue Moose offers Saturday and Sunday Brunches with selections such as cornflake crusted french toast and burgers. They do not take reservations for the brunches so plan ahead, arrive early and chill out while waiting.
The Blue Moose opened a cafe in the Ferry Market on Main Street, the Moose on the Loose. You can order online from the cafe.
for more information, see The old Blue Moose site.
The Blue Moose was located next door to Karla’s Restaurant.
- The Ferry Market (Food court) in New Hope PA
- The Waterwheel Tavern in Doylestown
- Ideas for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Bucks County
- Bucks County Restaurant Roundup – January 2020
- The Chinatown Cafe in Langhorne
- Baci Ristorante in Doylestown
- The building across from Karla’s in New Hope
- The Pineville Tavern in Pineville