The building across from Karla’s in New Hope
We like to stop in Karla’s for an occasional drink or dinner. This is the building across the street.
New Hope has an eclectic mix of buildings ranging from early colonial times through the Victorian era. This particular building is across the street from Karla’s Restaurant. The house in this picture is not open to the public at this time.
- Karla’s Restaurant in New Hope PA
- Random images of New Hope – March 2018
- The Blue Moose Restaurant in New Hope
- Ideas for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Bucks County
- Bucks County Restaurant Roundup – January 2020
- Peddler’s Village – Lahaska PA
- Histand Supplies buildings in Wycombe
- Judd’s & Jackson’s at the Spring Mill Country Club