Southampton Freight Station
The building that was once the Southampton Freight Station remains.
The Freight Station was on the Fox Chase – Newtown line. Is is across Second Street Pike from the Southampton Passenger Station. The freight building is adjacent to the Steam Pub. Steam is build above the coal bins. There was a siding at the freight building where hopper cars of coal would be pushed up and emptied into large bunkers for distribution to neighboring homes and businesses.
- New Hope Ivyland Railroad Train Station in New Hope PA
- Southampton Train Station 2020
- Southampton Station. Formerly part of the Fox Chase – Newtown Line
- The New Hope Railroad
- The Quakertown Freight and Passenger Stations
- The Station Taphouse in Doylestown Review
- Engine 8218 and car at the New Hope Railroad Yard
- The SEPTA Churchville Train Station (Private)