Southampton Freight Station
The building that was once the Southampton Freight Station remains.
The Freight Station was on the Fox Chase – Newtown line. Is is across Second Street Pike from the Southampton Passenger Station. The freight building is adjacent to the Steam Pub. Steam is build above the coal bins. There was a siding at the freight building where hopper cars of coal would be pushed up and emptied into large bunkers for distribution to neighboring homes and businesses.
- New Hope Ivyland Railroad Train Station in New Hope PA
- Southampton Station. Formerly part of the Fox Chase – Newtown Line
- The Quakertown Freight and Passenger Stations
- The SEPTA Churchville Train Station (Private)
- Engines at the New Hope Railroad Yard
- Engine 7087 at night in the New Hope Station.
- The Rushland train station on the New Hope Line
- Steam Train leaving the New Hope Station circa 2004