Erwinna Covered Bridge
The Erwinna Covered Bridge crosses Swamp Creek on Geigel Hill Road in Erwinna. The bridge had been hit by oversized trucks at least twice but appears to be open to traffic.
Creek: Swamp Creek
Location: , Erwinna, Pennsylvania
Road: Geigel Hill Road
Length: 56 feet
Type: TLattice Type.
- Pine Valley Covered Bridge
- Frankenfield Covered Bridge
- The Schofield Covered Bridge in Tyler Park
- Uhlerstown Covered Bridge
- Perkasie Covered Bridge
- Old farmhouse in Ottsville – 1920’s
- The Murray-Dougal Iron Bridge in Point Pleasant
- Items featuring the Schofield Covered Bridge – Mugs, Steins, Magnets and more