The South Perkasie Covered Bridge is now landlocked. It was moved from its original position in Lenape Park in 1958.
Continue reading →
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered by WordPress and WordPress Theme created with Artisteer by Christopher G. Mendla.