A tour of Bucks County
A Photo of an old farmhouse in Ottsville from the 1920’s
The Devil’s Acre Tavern is in Plumbsteadville and features a menu with a great selection of German food and beer as well as domestic selections.
The WPA Twin Bridges are located in Lenape Park in Perkasie. They were constructed as part of the Works Progress Administration (WPA) which was a ‘make work’ system of government grants to help employ people during the Great Depression.
The Uhlerstown Covered Bridge is a single span town lattice truss bridge located in Tinicum Township. It was build in 1865 and rebuilt in 1985.
The South Perkasie Covered Bridge is now landlocked. It was moved from its original position in Lenape Park in 1958.
The Erwinna Covered Bridge crosses Swamp Creek on Geigel Hill Road in Erwinna. The bridge had been hit by oversized trucks at least twice but appears to be open to traffic.