Grey Stone in Newtown
We usually visit the Grey Stone in Newton when Monique and R.J. are playing there. We haven’t visited for dinner yet.
Most of the parking is valet due to limited parking for the restaurant and bar. The valets will park your car across the street. The interior decor is a combination of Continental and modern. There are a few seating areas such as the couch facing the fireplace that make a good spot for conversation with friends.
Don’t let the size of the ice cube fool you. The drinks are usually strong and good.
A bar menu is available with appetizers and light fare. They offer entertainment and happy hours. For more information, see their site.
We go to when Monique and R.J are playing. They are an acoustic duo whose playlist includes a lot of 70’s and 80’s classics.
Directions to Grey Stone in Newtown
Note that it is Grey Stone and not Greystone.
The Grey Stone Fine Food and Spirits
552 Washington Crossing Rd, Newtown, PA 18940
- The Greenhouse and Stone’s Throw bar at Shady Brook Farm
- Ideas for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Bucks County
- Devil’s Acre Tavern
- The Triumph Brewing Company in New Hope
- The Ferry Market (Food court) in New Hope PA
- Christmas lights at Shady Brook Farm 2019
- Baci Ristorante in Doylestown
- Osteria Saporino BYOB in Southampton