Christmas lights at Shady Brook Farm 2019
Shadybrook Farm puts on a fantastic Christmas Light display every year. It is one of the larger Christmas Light Shows in Bucks County.
The light show is two miles of displays. You can drive through or take a wagon ride. Prices are roughly $30 per car and the drive through takes about 20 minutes. If you visit the Shadybrook Farm Website, you can get discount tickets (if you also bring a non perishable donation).
After viewing the lights, you can visit their bar, produce stand and outdoor fire pits. They offer live music in the Greenhouse. See our Greenhouse page for details on the bar, pits and music.
Some of the lights are sponsored by local businesses such as this entry from the Rosebank Winery.
- The Greenhouse and Stone’s Throw bar at Shady Brook Farm
- Christmas Display at Peddler’s Village in Lahaska
- Fantastic Christmas Light Display at Terwood Road and Brendan Place
- Peddler’s Village – Lahaska PA
- Items featuring the Schofield Covered Bridge – Mugs, Steins, Magnets and more
- Bucks County Restaurant Roundup – January 2020
- The Waterwheel Tavern in Doylestown
- The Rose Bank Winery in Newtown PA