Old Reading Company passenger car
A few thousand square feet of sandpaper and a couple of hundred gallons of paint and it should be ‘good as new’.
This is a car was on a New Hope Railroad line siding. The faded markings say “Reading Company“. I would be surprised if it ever saw service again but you never know.
Almost all of the glass is gone and wires or caulk hang down in front of the windows.
- New Hope Railroad Engine 7210
- Buckingham Valley Station
- CSX Engine 5843 on the New Hope Railroad line
- The Wycombe Train Station on the New Hope Line
- The Rushland train station on the New Hope Line
- The Triumph Brewing Company in New Hope
- New Hope Ivyland Railroad related merchandise
- New Hope Ivyland Railroad Train Station in New Hope PA