New Hope Railroad Engine 7210
An old diesel engine on a siding on the New Hope Railroad line.
August 2019. My girlfriend thinks I’m a little nuts. Whenever I see trains, I have to start taking pictures.
Federal law mandates that the “front” of an engine must be marked with an “F”. (reference). You can see the “F” in the photo above.
- Engine 2198 at the New Hope Railroad Station
- CSX Engine 5843 on the New Hope Railroad line
- Engines at the New Hope Railroad Yard
- Steam Engine Number 40 from the New Hope Ivyland Railroad at New Hope and Lahaska
- Engine 7087 at night in the New Hope Station.
- New Hope Ivyland Railroad Train Station in New Hope PA
- Engine 8218 and car at the New Hope Railroad Yard
- Engine 2198 at night – New Hope Railroad Station