Engines at the New Hope Railroad Yard
Here are some miscellaneous shots of engines, cars and parts in the yard as of July 2018
When we go to New Hope, I often park in the lot next to the New Hope Railroad yard. There is a spot where you can get a good view of the engines and rolling stock without trespassing in the yard.
On this particular day there was an old steam engine, a cab from a steam engine and a vintage Septa car.
I have no idea if this engine will ever steam again.
It seems that the railroad is now known as the New Hope Railroad. Previously I knew it as the New Hope – Ivyland Railroad.
- New Hope Ivyland Railroad related merchandise
- Steam Engine Number 40 from the New Hope Ivyland Railroad at New Hope and Lahaska
- Engine 7087 at night in the New Hope Station.
- Steam Train leaving the New Hope Station circa 2004
- Engine 8218 and car at the New Hope Railroad Yard
- New Hope Ivyland Railroad Train Station in New Hope PA
- Trains at New Hope – May 2014
- The Wycombe Train Station on the New Hope Line
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.