Engines at the New Hope Railroad Yard
Here are some miscellaneous shots of engines, cars and parts in the yard as of July 2018. Some have definitely seen better days.
When we go to New Hope, I often park in the lot next to the New Hope Railroad yard. There is a spot where you can get a good view of the engines and rolling stock without trespassing in the yard. The New Hope Station will often have a train at the platform getting ready for an excursion.
On this particular day there was an old steam engine, a cab from a steam engine and a vintage Septa car.
I have no idea if this engine will ever steam again.
It seems that the railroad is now known as the New Hope Railroad. Previously I knew it as the New Hope – Ivyland Railroad.
- Steam Engine Number 40 from the New Hope Ivyland Railroad at New Hope and Lahaska
- Engine 8218 and car at the New Hope Railroad Yard
- Engine 7087 at night in the New Hope Station.
- Steam Train leaving the New Hope Station circa 2004
- New Hope Ivyland Railroad related merchandise
- Trains at New Hope – May 2014
- Engine 2198 at the New Hope Railroad Station
- Lahaska Railroad Station