Buckingham Lumber and Millwork
A rustic building that is still an active lumber/hardware store.
Many of the older lumber stores were located, by necessity, adjacent to railroad lines. This was in the days when goods, especially larger items such as lumber and building materials, were moved via rail or canals. The rise of the trucking industry changed this.
Buckingham Lumber and Millwork does not have a website. However, based on Google reviews I made a note to visit there soon.
- Histand Supplies buildings in Wycombe
- Buckingham Valley Station
- Judd’s & Jackson’s at the Spring Mill Country Club
- The SEPTA Newtown Train Station (Defunct)
- The building across from Karla’s in New Hope
- Bucks County Restaurant Week – April 29 to May 5 2018
- Southampton Freight Station
- Perkasie Covered Bridge