Random images of New Hope – March 2018
Here are some random images of New Hope from March 2018. New Hope offers some exceptional people watching as well as eclectic scenes.
Moo Hope Ice Cream has a cow watching you from their alley window.
The Parry Mansion was built in 1784. Group and individual tours are available.
The Tuscany Restaurant is just uphill from Karla’s Restaurant on West Mechanic Street. It was under renovations in 2018 and still appears to be under construction in 2019.
The canal runs through New Hope just behind the buildings on the west side of Main Street. You can access the towpath in several locations and walk along the canal.
- A macabre collection of motley mannequins in New Hope.
- The building across from Karla’s in New Hope
- The Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope at night
- C’est La Vie French Bakery in New Hope
- The Blue Moose Restaurant in New Hope
- Karla’s Restaurant in New Hope PA
- Cool old truck in New Hope
- Bucks County Restaurant Week – April 29 to May 5 2018