Random images of New Hope – March 2018
Here are some random images of New Hope from March 2018. New Hope offers some exceptional people watching as well as eclectic scenes.
Moo Hope Ice scream has a cow watching you from their alley window.
One of these days, we have to visit the Parry Mansion. It’s on ‘the list’..
The Tuscany Restaurant and Bar is undergoing massive renovations. I’m not sure what it will be when the renovations are completed.
Many visitors to New Hope don’t realize that there is a walking path along the canal. It’s usually quiet and not crowded.
Love Saves the Day always has an interesting Window Display. This Mannequin in the window almost seems lifelike.
- A macabre collection of motley mannequins in New Hope.
- Karla’s Restaurant in New Hope PA
- The Schofield Covered Bridge in Tyler Park
- The Blue Moose Restaurant in New Hope
- The Triumph Brewing Company in New Hope
- The Wycombe Publik House in Wycombe
- Bucks County Restaurant Week – April 29 to May 5 2018
- Changes coming this year (2018) to the Bucks County Playhouse.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.