Histand Supplies buildings in Wycombe
Just across from the Wycombe Publik House, there are some rustic old buildings that are still in use by Histand’s Supply Company.
Many of the original lumber and supply stores in Bucks County were located along the rail lines. In the days before the trucking industry took over, goods such as lumber and feed were moved by rail. The buildings are about 500 feet south of the Wycombe Train Station.
For more information about Histand’s see their Facebook page.
- The Wycombe Train Station on the New Hope Line
- Buckingham Lumber and Millwork
- Buckingham Valley Station
- The Rushland train station on the New Hope Line
- Southampton Station. Formerly part of the Fox Chase – Newtown Line
- The SEPTA Newtown Train Station (Defunct)
- The Wycombe Publik House in Wycombe
- The SEPTA Churchville Train Station (Private)