C’est La Vie French Bakery in New Hope
The C’est La Vie French Bakery in New Hope is easy to miss. It is near the river but to get to it, you need to go down the alley at the Moo Hope Ice Cream Shop. They offer authentic French Pastry, breads, quiche and sandwiches.
There is a small patio with a river view. It is definitely worth checking out.
To get to C’est La Vie, go to the Moo Hope Ice Cream Shop. On the north side of a shop, you will see their sign. Follow the alley toward the river.
- A macabre collection of motley mannequins in New Hope.
- Bowman’s Hill Tower
- Bowman’s Tavern in New Hope
- Bucks County Webcams
- New Hope Ivyland Railroad Train Station in New Hope PA
- Changes coming this year (2018) to the Bucks County Playhouse.
- Uhlerstown Covered Bridge
- Revolutionary Wall Dioramas in Neshaminy Mall