Karla’s Restaurant in New Hope PA
We stopped in Karla’s in mid March for a drink. We’ve also been there for dinner. It’s an eclectic place with great food and drink.
I had a Cappuccino Martini. Karla’s collects an interesting crowd. Overall it is a friendly place although some of the seating is a bit cramped, especially in the bar. There is some al-fresco seating. You will occasionally find a pianist or guitarist in the lower dining room.
We had dinner at Karla’s about two years ago. We definitely want to do that again.
For more information see their site.
- The building across from Karla’s in New Hope
- Bucks County Restaurant Roundup – January 2020
- Bowman’s Tavern in New Hope
- The Blue Moose Restaurant in New Hope
- The Triumph Brewing Company in New Hope
- Ideas for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Bucks County
- Osteria Saporino BYOB in Southampton
- The Continental Tavern in Yardley