The Ferry Market (Food court) in New Hope PA
The Ferry Market is in a newly renovated building across from the Logan Inn on Main Street. We thought it was simply a collection of shops. It turned out that the Ferry Market is an Upscale Food Court.
We had already eaten a late lunch but we will definitely come back. The market includes: A Creperie with Frence Crepes, Indian Cuisine, A confectioner, pastries, coffee and more. There is a decently sized seating area. According to one of the employees, they will soon expand the market.
There is a ‘Worry Wall’ where patrons can leave notes about what is weighing on their mind.
Sciascia Confections was offering samples of their specialty hot chocolate. This was arguable the best hot chocolate I’ve had. A cup was $4 and a package of the hot chocolate mix sold for $13.
Summary: The Ferry Market is definitely worth a visit. We plan on heading back for lunch in the near future.
- New Hope Ivyland Railroad related merchandise
- Bowman’s Tavern in New Hope
- The Triumph Brewing Company in New Hope
- The Blue Moose Restaurant in New Hope
- One good thing about the snow and cold, It should get rid of the kissing bugs.
- Devils Acre
- The Waterwheel Tavern in Doylestown
- New Hope Ivyland Railroad Train Station in New Hope PA
One Response to The Ferry Market (Food court) in New Hope PA
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.