The Ferry Market (Food court) in New Hope PA
The Ferry Market is in a newly renovated building (2018) across from the Logan Inn on Main Street in New Hope. We thought it was simply a collection of shops. It turned out that the Ferry Market is an Upscale Food Court.
We had already eaten a late lunch but we will definitely come back. The market includes: A Creperie with French Crepes, Indian Cuisine, A confectioner, pastries, coffee and more. There is a decently sized seating area. According to one of the employees, they will soon expand the market.
UPDATE Sept 2019 – some of the vendors have changed since our original posting. They are now offering happy hours with food and drink pairings.
There is a ‘Worry Wall’ where patrons can leave notes about what is weighing on their mind.
Sciascia Confections was offering samples of their specialty hot chocolate. This was arguable the best hot chocolate I’ve had. A cup was $4 and a package of the hot chocolate mix sold for $13.
For more information, check out the Ferry Market’s site.
Summary: The Ferry Market is definitely worth a visit. We plan on heading back for lunch in the near future.
- The Triumph Brewing Company in New Hope
- The Waterwheel Tavern in Doylestown
- Karla’s Restaurant in New Hope PA
- The Blue Moose Restaurant in New Hope
- New Hope Ivyland Railroad related merchandise
- Bowman’s Tavern in New Hope
- The Canon in New Hope – But do you see the problem?
- One good thing about the snow and cold, It should get rid of the kissing bugs.