WPA Twin Bridges in Lenape Park in Perkasie
The WPA Twin Bridges are located in Lenape Park in Perkasie. They were constructed as part of the Works Progress Administration (WPA) which was a ‘make work’ system of government grants to help employ people during the Great Depression.
For more information:
- Perkasie Covered Bridge
- Protect your home against property and mortgage fraud
- Sign up for the Bucks County Alert System
- The Deck Restaurant and Bar
- Beware of fake Peco employees.
- High Tides Restaurant in Bensalem
- Civil War Re-enactment in Neshaminy State Park – April 2013
- Civil War Reenactment at Neshaminy State Park – Cancelled