WPA Twin Bridges in Lenape Park in Perkasie
The WPA Twin Bridges are located in Lenape Park in Perkasie. They were constructed as part of the Works Progress Administration (WPA) which was a ‘make work’ system of government grants to help employ people during the Great Depression.
For more information:
- Perkasie Covered Bridge
- Beware of fake Peco employees.
- Fonthill Castle in Doylestown
- Civil War Re-enactment in Neshaminy State Park – April 2013
- The Pen Ryn Mansion in Bensalem
- Uhlerstown Covered Bridge
- Sign up for the Bucks County Alert System
- Herbicides at Peppermint Park in Springfield blamed for dog deaths.