The Pen Ryn Mansion in Bensalem
The Penn Ryn Estate is a magnificent riverfront estate that now serves as an event venue. The mansion dates back to 1744.
The mansion provides a spectacular setting for events such as weddings, parties and corporate meetings. In the 1700s large riverfront estates such as Andalusia, Pen Ryn, and Glen Foerd dominated the banks of the Delaware River. These estates were home to some of the wealthiest and most powerful people in America. Over the years, many fell into disrepair or were abandoned. The Neshaminy State Park is located on the former site of one of these estates.
For more information, see the Pen Ryn site.
- Tyler State Park – Newtown, PA
- Revolutionary War Dioramas in Neshaminy Mall
- The Deck Restaurant and Bar
- Civil War Re-enactment in Neshaminy State Park – April 2013
- The Schofield Covered Bridge in Tyler Park
- Civil War Reenactment at Neshaminy State Park – Cancelled
- Civil War canons in Lambertville NJ
- The Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope at night