Bucks County Webcams
Webcams in and around Bucks County
Ad = Camera shows an ad before streaming, Live Feed = Streaming(Y), Still Images(N)
- Doylestown from the Courthouse – A view from the Bucks County Courthouse of the center of Doylestown. A very short ad runs that you can X out. Good Quality
- Shop New Hope – Looking south on Main Street. Great Quality.
- WUndermap – This is a map from the Weather Underground. Clicking on any of the images should bring up an image from a weather station
- Fairless Hills – Camera operational between 6:00 am to 8:00 pm . 60 second updates
- Weather Underground Weather Station Cameras – Click on any of the small graphic icons and you should see the corresponding weather station camera.
Important – use these cameras at your own risk. We accept no responsibility or liability for the accuracy or reliability of these cameras.
Use of this page implies your agreement to accept all risk.
- Middletown Traffic Cameras – A good list of traffic cameras for Route 1 and I-95 in Middletown Township. These are still images that refresh periodically (5 seconds? )
- 6 ABC Traffic – Traffic cameras. The map starts centered around center city Philadelphia. You can scroll up to Bucks County.
- WeatherBug202 & 611 – Traffic Camera at US 202 & Route 611
- Upper State Road – Traffic Cameras along Upper State Road
- 511 traffic cams – This will show most of the traffic cams in the area. The interface isn’t the greatest and takes some getting used to
I-95 in Bucks County.
These images are rather small. If anyone has links to larger images, please leave a comment
- I-95 northbound, south of Newtown/Yardley Road
- I-95 northbound median at PA 332
- I-95 southbound, north of PA 332
- I-95 southbound, north of Quarry Road overpass
- I-95 southbound at Welcome Center
- I-95 northbound at New Jersey State Line
- I-95 northbound at Street Road
- I-95 southbound after US 13/Bristol Pike
- I-95 southbound, north of Street Road
- I-95 southbound, south of Newportville Pike
- I-95 northbound at PA 413
- I-95 median north of Ford Road overpass
- I-95 at PA Turnpike overpass
- I-95 at Trenton Road overpass
- I-95 southbound at East Lincoln Highway
- I-95 southbound, south of PA 213/Old Lincoln Highway
- I-95 northbound, north of US 1
- I-95 northbound, south of US 1
- I-95 northbound at US 1
- I-95 at Trenton Road Overpass
- US Route 1 Northbound at PA Turnpike
- US Route 1 Northbound at Rock Hill Road
- US Route 1 Northbound at Business Route 1
- US Route 1 Southbound at Timber Lane
- US Route 1 Northbound at Hulmeville Road
- US Route 1 Northbound at S. Pine Street
- US Route 1 Northbound at East Maple Avenue/Rt. 213
- US Route 1 Southbound South of Woodbourne Road
- US Route 1 Southbound at Woodbourne Road
- US Route 1 Southbound @ Oxford Valley Road
- US Route 1 Northbound North of Oxford Valley Road
- I-95 Northbound North of Rt. 1
- PA Turnpike Webmap – To get to the cameras on this map: (1) Zoom into the Bucks County area (2) Uncheck everything but webcams at the bottom (3) Click on a camera Icon for the traffic camera image (BETA TEST – Not sure if these images are live)
If you know of any cameras we should add, please leave a message in the comments below.
- Images of America books about Bucks County Towns
- Maps of Bucks County PA – current and vintage
- Construction on the I-95 to PA Turnpike connector is nearing completion.
- Changes coming this year (2018) to the Bucks County Playhouse.
- NWS Snowfall amounts for Bucks County for Jan 4 2018
- Upper Southampton Police search related to a Skimmer found at the Fulton Bank
- Sign up for the Bucks County Alert System
- Bucks County Restaurant Week – April 29 to May 5 2018
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.