Beware of fake Peco employees.
Dubious characters are knocking on people’s doors saying they are from Peco. DO NOT LET THEM IN.
This has also happened with people posing as water and sewer authority ‘inspectors’. Do not open your door and do not let them in.
If someone knocks on your door and says they’re from PECO and they need important information, don’t give it to them. In fact, don’t talk to them. Just close the door and report the incident to authorities.
They also use a tactic called “spoofing” to manipulate the Caller ID displayed phone number so that it appears as a PECO number. PECO also cautions customers to be mindful of individuals who try to gain access to their homes by posing as utility workers. Utility impostors may carry “official” looking credentials and often work in pairs.
- Asplundh is tree trimming in the snowstorm for Peco today
- Water Authority Scam
- The Hattery Stove and Still
- Steam Engine Number 40 from the New Hope Ivyland Railroad at New Hope and Lahaska
- Judd’s & Jackson’s at the Spring Mill Country Club
- Peddler’s Village Scarecrow Festival – 2016
- A macabre collection of motley mannequins in New Hope.
- Erwinna Covered Bridge
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.