The Chinatown Cafe in Langhorne
The Chinatown Cafe in Langhorne is a small restaurant that serves some great Chinese food.
They are located on West Maple Avenue in Langhorne near Neshaminy Creek. The restaurant is located in the strip mall with the CVS pharmacy.
We ordered a platter of steamed dumplings and the Peking Duck for two. The meal started with a generous portion of dumpling soup and a pot of tea. . The next course was the steamed dumplings and the Oyster Source we requested. The Peking Duck is served with wraps and Oyster sauce. Since it was the Chinese New Year a small dish of treats was included with the check.
The check came out to just under $50 for two people plus the tip.
- The Blue Moose Restaurant in New Hope
- The Hattery Stove and Still
- The Wycombe Publik House in Wycombe
- Bowman’s Tavern in New Hope
- Bucks County Restaurant Week – April 29 to May 5 2018
- Upper Southampton Police search related to a Skimmer found at the Fulton Bank
- Tyler State Park – Newtown, PA
- The Deck Restaurant and Bar
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.