The Beer Store in Southampton
The Beer Store in Southampton has become one of our favorite places for a quite beer.
As with most good beer stores, The Beer Store has huge selection of beer. There is a small, 4 person, bar along with about four tables. The atmosphere is always friendly there. The beertenders are always willing to help you find the exact beer you want. They also have a selection of cigars but the store is non smoking. A small food selection is available. The TV is either tuned to a game or a movie. In addition to the 24 beers on tap, you can purchase a variety of single bottles for in-house or you can mix and match a six pack. Growlers are also available for most beer on tap.
The policy is that once a beer on tap is gone, it is replaced with a different beer. Keep in mind that they close earlier than bars as is the case with many beer stores.
- Southampton Station. Formerly part of the Fox Chase – Newtown Line
- The Wycombe Publik House in Wycombe
- Tyler State Park – Newtown, PA
- New Hope Ivyland Railroad Train Station in New Hope PA
- Devils Acre
- Upper Southampton Police search related to a Skimmer found at the Fulton Bank
- Revolutionary Wall Dioramas in Neshaminy Mall
- Looks like sleet or icing starting in an hour in Southampton
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.