The Beer Store in Southampton
The Beer Store in Southampton had become one of our favorite places for a quiet beer. Unfortunately, they have closed as of February 2020. The Franklin Mills and Malvern Locations remain open for now.
CLOSED as of Feb 2020
As with most good beer stores, The Beer Store has huge selection of beer. There is a small, 4 person, bar along with about four tables. The atmosphere is always friendly there. The beertenders are always willing to help you find the exact beer you want. They also have a selection of cigars but the store is non smoking. A small food selection is available. The TV is either tuned to a game or a movie. In addition to the 24 beers on tap, you can purchase a variety of single bottles for in-house or you can mix and match a six pack. Growlers are also available for most beer on tap.
The policy is that once a beer on tap is gone, it is replaced with a different beer. Keep in mind that they close earlier than bars as is the case with many beer stores.
They occasionally have events such as Jerk Chicken Night with great Jamaican Jerk Chicken cooked to order. They also have locations in Malvern and in Franklin Mills in Philadelphia.
- Peddler’s Village in Lahaska June 2020
- Southampton Station. Formerly part of the Fox Chase – Newtown Line
- The Iron Oven – Southampton
- The Wycombe Publik House in Wycombe
- Revolutionary War Dioramas in Neshaminy Mall
- Baci Ristorante in Doylestown
- Osteria Saporino BYOB in Southampton
- The Triumph Brewing Company in New Hope