The Waterwheel Tavern in Doylestown
We visited the Waterwheel Tavern in Doylestown for a late lunch. We were going to go to a chain restaurant but a last minute changed proved to be an excellent choice.
I had the half rack of barbecue ribs which was enough to allow for a take home lunch. My GF had one of the flatbreads. I opted for a French toast beer from the Manayunk Brewery. It was sweet and had a hint of maple syrup. The service was great. Reservations are probably a good idea during the busy hours.
For more information see the Waterwheel Tavern’s website.
Waze listed the Waterwheel as being in Plumbstead, not Doylestown. You might want to do a double check before you go.
- Bowman’s Tavern in New Hope
- The Triumph Brewing Company in New Hope
- The Cactus Grill in Pipersville, Pa
- The Wycombe Publik House in Wycombe
- Sign up for the Bucks County Alert System
- The Blue Moose Restaurant in New Hope
- Burglary and a theft 3000 Ford Road – Bristol Township – Jan 9, 2018
- Bucks County Webcams
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.