Upper Southampton Police search related to a Skimmer found at the Fulton Bank
|ATM Skimmer Found|
|Upper Southampton Police are looking for a man in relation to a skimmer found at the branch located at 738 Street Road.|
According to the Upper Southampton Crimewatch page
On 1/20/2018, the pictured male subject placed a deep insert card skimming device into the card slot of the ATM at the Fulton Bank located at 736 Street Road Southampton, PA. The device was only in place for a short period of time before it created an error message within the ATM which rendered the machine inoperable.
Also, if you had any ATM transactions around that date, you might want to check your accounts and change your pins.
- Southampton Station. Formerly part of the Fox Chase – Newtown Line
- Man arrested for posing as a police officer and stopping and frisking women.
- Southampton Train Station 2020
- Bowman’s Tavern in New Hope
- Big buck, Big Rack – Bucks County Jan 2020
- Bucks County Webcams
- Water Authority Scam
- The Continental Tavern in Yardley