The SEPTA Newtown Train Station (Defunct)
The SEPTA Fox Chase – Newtown line terminated in Newtown, Pa. The line has been inactive for years. The line stopped at County Line, Southampton, Churchville, The George School and Newtown. It carried freight and passengers.
The Newtown train station wasn’t much more than a small shed. It was the end of the line for the Fox Chase Newtown Line.,
The track continued on for a block or so to the Frost – Watson Lumber yard. The yard no longer exists and is now the site of housing.
The photos below are from some time prior to 2007.
- The SEPTA Churcville Train Station (Private)
- Southampton Station. Formerly part of the Fox Chase – Newtown Line
- The Wycombe Train Station on the New Hope Line
- The Rushland train station on the New Hope Line
- Trains at New Hope – May 2014
- Steam Train leaving the New Hope Station circa 2004
- New Hope Ivyland Railroad Train Station in New Hope PA
- NWS Snowfall amounts for Bucks County for Jan 4 2018
One Response to The SEPTA Newtown Train Station (Defunct)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.