The SEPTA Newtown Train Station (Defunct)
Last Updated on
The SEPTA Fox Chase – Newtown line terminated in Newtown, Pa. The line has been inactive for years. The line stopped at County Line, Southampton, Churchville, The George School and Newtown. It carried freight and passengers.
The Newtown train station wasn’t much more than a small shed. It was the end of the line for the Fox Chase – Newtown Line.,
The track continued on for a block or so to the Frost – Watson Lumber yard. The yard no longer exists and is now the site of housing.
The photos below are from some time prior to 2007.
- The SEPTA Churchville Train Station (Private)
- Southampton Station. Formerly part of the Fox Chase – Newtown Line
- Southampton Train Station 2020
- The Wycombe Train Station on the New Hope Line
- Histand Supplies buildings in Wycombe
- The Rushland train station on the New Hope Line
- Buckingham Valley Station
- Buckingham Lumber and Millwork