The SEPTA Churcville Train Station (Private)
The SEPTA Fox Chase – Newtown line terminated in Newtown, Pa. The line has been inactive for years. The line stopped at County Line, Southampton, Churchville, The George School and Newtown. It carried freight and passengers.
The Churchville Station is now a private residence. ,
The photos below are from some time prior to 2007.
- The SEPTA Newtown Train Station (Defunct)
- Southampton Station. Formerly part of the Fox Chase – Newtown Line
- The Wycombe Train Station on the New Hope Line
- The Rushland train station on the New Hope Line
- New Hope Ivyland Railroad Train Station in New Hope PA
- The Quakertown Freight and Passenger Stations
- Southampton Freight Station
- 100k worth of Heroin found in a bag in a Bensalem School
One Response to The SEPTA Churcville Train Station (Private)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.