The SEPTA Churchville Train Station (Private)
The SEPTA Fox Chase – Newtown line terminated in Newtown, Pa. The line has been inactive for years. The line stopped at County Line, Southampton, Churchville, The George School and Newtown. It carried freight and passengers.
The Churchville Station is now a private residence. ,
The photos below are from some time prior to 2007. This have not changed all that much as of September 2019. There was a small freight platform separate from the station to facilitate freight handling.
- The SEPTA Newtown Train Station (Defunct)
- Southampton Station. Formerly part of the Fox Chase – Newtown Line
- The Wycombe Train Station on the New Hope Line
- The Rushland train station on the New Hope Line
- The Quakertown Freight and Passenger Stations
- Southampton Freight Station
- New Hope Ivyland Railroad Train Station in New Hope PA
- Engine 2198 at the New Hope Railroad Station