The Rushland train station on the New Hope Line
The Rushland Train Station and Tracks with new photos from March 2018. The station has deteriorated significantly since 2007.
The Rushland Station was a stop on the New Hope Railroad. (formerly the New Hope Ivyland Railroad). The Rushland Station was a combination passenger and freight station.
The line was originally a Reading Line.
- The Wycombe Train Station on the New Hope Line
- New Hope Ivyland Railroad Train Station in New Hope PA
- The SEPTA Churchville Train Station (Private)
- Southampton Station. Formerly part of the Fox Chase – Newtown Line
- Buckingham Valley Station
- The SEPTA Newtown Train Station (Defunct)
- The Quakertown Freight and Passenger Stations
- Old Reading Company passenger car