The Cactus Grill in Pipersville, Pa.
The Cactus Grill was once the ski lodge for a small ski slope in Pipersville. We usually drop in for lunch. You can eat outside on the deck in nice weather. The ski slope is long defunct. We’ve always had a great meal and service.
Every Halloween they go all out with their decorations. Check their website for some photos.
One of my favorites is the ribs. You can see their full menu on the Cactus Grill site.
- Ideas for Valentine’s Day 2020 in Bucks County
- The General Deck, Bar and Grill
- The Waterwheel Tavern in Doylestown
- The Deck Restaurant and Bar
- The Station Taphouse in Doylestown Review
- High Tides Restaurant in Bensalem
- Bucks County Restaurant Roundup – January 2020
- The Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope at night