The Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope at night
The Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope at night with a full moon.
The Playhouse offers plays and shows throughout the year. They have recently added The Deck, a restaurant and bar overlooking the Delaware River.
In addition to their waterfront restaurant and bar, They also offer drinks on their patio on the street side. (This may be seasonal). We found it to be a great place to have a quiet drink when the regular bars are overflowing. The outdoor bar will get a little crowded during the intermission and after a show.
They had Janga blocks when we visited which made for some interesting people-watching.
Check their site for a list of upcoming shows and events.
- Changes coming this year (2018) to the Bucks County Playhouse.
- Karla’s Restaurant in New Hope PA
- Isaac Newton’s – Newtown PA
- The Deck Restaurant and Bar
- Bucks County Restaurant Week – April 29 to May 5 2018
- Bucks County Restaurant Roundup – January 2020
- Christmas lights at Shady Brook Farm 2019
- The Hattery Stove and Still