Steam Engine Number 40 from the New Hope Ivyland Railroad at New Hope and Lahaska
Photos of Steam Locomotive Number 40 from the New Hope Railroad which was previously known as the New Hope Ivyland Railroad. These photos are from about 2009. I have only seen vintage diesel engines lately (2019).
The Lahaska Station is a stop on the New Hope Railroad. It is just about one mile from Peddler’s Village, a Colonial village with shops and dining. If the excursion is to Lahaska from New Hope, the engine will use the siding to switch to the other end of the train.
The two images below were of Engine 40 at the New Hope Station.
- Lahaska Railroad Station
- Engines at the New Hope Railroad Yard
- Peddler’s Village – Lahaska PA
- Engine 7087 at night in the New Hope Station.
- Steam Train leaving the New Hope Station circa 2004
- The Rushland train station on the New Hope Line
- New Hope Ivyland Railroad Train Station in New Hope PA
- New Hope Railroad Engine 7210