Peddler’s Village Scarecrow Festival – 2016
Some views of the annual scarecrow festival in Peddler’s Village – 2016
Peddlers Village in Lahaska holds a scarecrow festival every fall. It’s fun for all ages. The scarcrows are creations from local businesses, organizations, schools and individuals.
- Christmas Display at Peddler’s Village in Lahaska
- Chaddsford Winery tasting room at Peddler’s Village in Lahaska
- Maps of Bucks County PA – current and vintage
- Construction on the I-95 to PA Turnpike connector is nearing completion.
- Steam Engine Number 40 from the New Hope Ivyland Railroad at New Hope and Lahaska
- Herbicides at Peppermint Park in Springfield blamed for dog deaths.
- Beware of fake Peco employees.
- Van Sant Bridge Covered Mug
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.