Peddler’s Village Scarecrow Festival – 2016
Some views of the annual scarecrow festival in Peddler’s Village – 2016
Peddler’s Village site. in Lahaska holds a scarecrow festival every fall. It’s fun for all ages. The scarecrows are creations from local businesses, organizations, schools and individuals. There is no admission fee. You can just walk around and admire the creations.
Anyone can enter although a majority of the entries are from local businesses and organizations. The entries range from humorous to macabre. The public is invited to vote for their favorite creations.
The scarecrow festival is one of many festivals held throughout the year. Check the 2019 Scarecrows in the Village page for details.
Pro-tip: Go early. Most of the entries hold up well but others take a beating from the rain and wind.
For current details about upcoming events, see the Peddler’s Village site.
A lot of us played the “Operation” game when we were younger. The idea was to pull pieces out of the patient using tweezers. If you touched the edge, a buzzer sounded and you lost that round.
- Christmas Display at Peddler’s Village in Lahaska
- 2019 Scarecrow Festival in Peddler’s Village
- Peddler’s Village – Lahaska PA
- The Buttonwood Grill – Lahaska Pa
- Chaddsford Winery tasting room at Peddler’s Village in Lahaska
- The Creeper Gallery in New Hope.
- Christmas lights at Shady Brook Farm 2019
- The Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope at night