Peace Valley Park Boat Rentals
Peace Valley Park has boat rentals. The park itself provides extensive paved trails. If you want to get out on the water and don’t have a boat you can rent one. Peace Valley is a much smaller lake than Lake Nocamixon.
The boat rentals are located on the southeast shore of the lake. The offerings include rowboats, paddle boats, canoes, sailboats and kayaks. Rates range from $15 per hour to over $100 per day depending on the boat you are renting.
The lake is a little over 2 miles long by about 1/3 of a mile wide.
|Sign from 2013 – Rates and availability might have changed.|
- Lake Nockamixon in Nockamixon State Park
- Tyler State Park – Newtown, PA
- The Schofield Covered Bridge in Tyler Park
- Buckingham Valley Station
- Pine Valley Covered Bridge
- Perkasie Covered Bridge
- Herbicides at Peppermint Park in Springfield blamed for dog deaths.
- Fantastic Christmas Light Display at Terwood Road and Brenden Place