Lake Nockamixon in Nockamixon State Park
Lake Nockamixon is one of the larger lakes in Bucks County. They offer boat rentals and trails.
Lake Nockamixon offers boat rentals where you can rent paddle boats, kayaks and other boats. This is a State Park with 5286 acres. Lake Nockamixon is a 1450 acre reservoir lake. For details see the park website
Activities at the lake include picnicking, swimming (pool), hiking, biking, fishing, boating and hunting.
The pool has two waterslides, dressing rooms and fountains. The boat rental area offers: Canoes, Motorboats, Rowboats, Paddleboats, Kayaks and Paddle boards.
There is a two mile bicycle/hiking/walking trail. During hunting season, the park is open for Deer, Pheasant, Rabbit and Turkey.
Cabins are available for rental.
- Peace Valley Park Boat Rentals
- Tyler State Park – Newtown, PA
- Durham Boats at Washington Crossing in 2005
- The Schofield Covered Bridge in Tyler Park
- High Tides Restaurant in Bensalem
- A Snake in the pool
- Bowlero Bowling, Lasertag, Arcade Games and more in Feasterville
- Civil War Re-enactment in Neshaminy State Park – April 2013