Civil War Re-enactment in Neshaminy State Park – April 2013
There are Civil War Re-enactments at Neshaminy State Park. We visited one in April 2013. Along with the battle re-enactment, there are campsites and tables with vendors and food. It’s a great day to visit some history.
- The Schofield Covered Bridge in Tyler Park
- Tyler State Park – Newtown, PA
- Civil War canons in Lambertville NJ
- Fox in Tyler State Park 2006
- The Wycombe Publik House in Wycombe
- The Blue Moose Restaurant in New Hope
- Revolutionary Wall Dioramas in Neshaminy Mall
- Bucks County Restaurant Week – April 29 to May 5 2018
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.