Civil War canons in Lambertville NJ
There are some remarkable civil war canons in a small park in Lambertville.
If you are in New Hope, you can cross the bridge and walk about six blocks. The park is at the intersection of York and George streets on the southeast corner.
- Civil War Re-enactment in Neshaminy State Park – April 2013
- A macabre collection of motley mannequins in New Hope.
- The Schofield Covered Bridge in Tyler Park
- Tyler State Park – Newtown, PA
- Bowman’s Hill Tower
- Durham Boats at Washington Crossing in 2005
- The Canon in New Hope – But do you see the problem?
- Perkasie Covered Bridge
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.