A macabre collection of motley mannequins in New Hope.
If you are in New Hope, especially in the evening, check out the macabre collection of mannequins next to Love Saves the Day. They are located on the southwest corner of Main and Bridge streets. Update March 2018.. Added a few more pics of the macabre crew.
Love Saves the Day is a shop with an assortment of weird and unique merchandise. On the south side of the shop, they have a display of creepy mannequins. The next building over is The Mansion which seems to cycle through owners a lot. Perhaps the creepy neighbors next door have something to do with it.?
- Random images of New Hope – March 2018
- C’est La Vie French Bakery in New Hope
- Bowman’s Tavern in New Hope
- The building across from Karla’s in New Hope
- New Hope Ivyland Railroad Train Station in New Hope PA
- The Triumph Brewing Company in New Hope
- The Canon in New Hope – But do you see the problem?
- Perkasie Covered Bridge
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.