A macabre collection of motley mannequins in New Hope.
If you are in New Hope, especially in the evening, check out the macabre collection of mannequins next to Love Saves the Day. They are located on the southwest corner of Main and Bridge streets. Update March 2018.. Added a few more pics of the macabre crew.
Love Saves the Day is a shop with an assortment of weird and unique merchandise. On the south side of the shop, they have a display of creepy mannequins. Well, creepy is one word. You could also say macabre, ghoulish or unsettling.
The next building over is The Mansion which seems to cycle through owners a lot. Perhaps the creepy neighbors next door have something to do with it.?
- Random images of New Hope – March 2018
- The Creeper Gallery in New Hope.
- C’est La Vie French Bakery in New Hope
- The building across from Karla’s in New Hope
- Buckingham Valley Station
- Bowman’s Tavern in New Hope
- Engine 2198 at the New Hope Railroad Station
- Fantastic Christmas Light Display at Terwood Road and Brendan Place