The Triumph Brewing Company in New Hope
The Triumph Brewing Company is located near the New Hope – Ivyland Train station. They offer a great assortment of beer as well as reasonably priced meals.
We stopped by the Triumph Brewing Company in March of 2018 for lunch. We ate upstairs. The service was excellent as well as was the food. We both had the sandwich of the day which was chicken with beans and onion.($12 each). We both added the sweet potato fries ($2 each). The sweet potato fries were among the tops we’ve had for a while. If you ask, you can get honey or maple syrup with the sweet potato fries. We one cranberry smash margarita and I had a breakfast stout made with coffee, chocolate and some other ingredients.
They offer live music, pool tables and darts. There is seating outside by the railroad station.
Triumph has locations in New Hope PA and Princeton NJ. The New Hope location is in re purposed late 1800’s industrial buildings.
Parking can be a challenge in New Hope. Pro Tip: If you keep heading north in the parking lot, you can usually find parking at the far end of the lot. Remember to pay at the kiosk (Some of the parking in New Hope is now pay by your license plate where you enter your plate number)
Summary: A great place for a meal and/or a drink.
Outdoor seating at the Triumph Brewery in New Hope (Mid March)
- Karla’s Restaurant in New Hope PA
- Bowman’s Tavern in New Hope
- A macabre collection of motley mannequins in New Hope.
- The Waterwheel Tavern in Doylestown
- The Blue Moose Restaurant in New Hope
- New Hope Ivyland Railroad Train Station in New Hope PA
- The Wycombe Train Station on the New Hope Line
- Southampton Station. Formerly part of the Fox Chase – Newtown Line