The Blue Moose Restaurant in New Hope
The Blue Moose Restaurant is an intimate restaurant with great meals. They offer price fixe dinners and a Saturday & Sunday brunch.
We had dinner at the Blue Moose this summer. We sat upstairs. While the restaurant is small, the tables were not crowded. We both opted for a salad and stuffed chicken. The service and food were excellent. Blue Moose is BYOB. We decided to do one two course dinner and one three course dinner splitting the desert. The Blue Moose is definitely on our list to visit again.
The Blue Moose offers Saturday and Sunday Brunches with selections such as cornflake crusted french toast and burgers. They do not take reservations for the brunches so plan ahead, arrive early and chill out while waiting.
The Blue Moose opened a cafe in the Ferry Market on Main Street, the Moose on the Loose. You can order online from the cafe.
- The Ferry Market (Food court) in New Hope PA
- The Waterwheel Tavern in Doylestown
- Karla’s Restaurant in New Hope PA
- The Chinatown Cafe in Langhorne
- Bowman’s Tavern in New Hope
- Bensalem police look for help in identifying two burglars
- Tyler State Park – Newtown, PA
- New Hope Ivyland Railroad Train Station in New Hope PA