Bowman’s Tavern in New Hope
Bowman’s Tavern is located just south of New Hope. It’s a cozy place for lunch or dinner. There are two bars with live music nightly.
We occasionally stop in at Bowman’s Tavern for a lunch or dinner. Bowman’s Tavern is located about two miles south of New Hope on River Road (PA 32). It’s a cozy place with 2 bars and live music nightly. We stopped in in Early March 2018 for a late lunch. A recent storm had cut power to the area but Bowman’s had a generator running and were open for business. There is a large dining room and several smaller areas as well as the bars. We arrived just before four on a Saturday and were immediately seated. By the time we were finished, most of the tables and seats at the bar were full but there wasn’t a waiting line yet.
We ordered French Onion soup, a salad, Hamburger and chicken cheesesteak plus one Cosmo and coffee. The bill came to about $60. The service was great.
Bowman’s Tavern is located near the entrance to Bowman’s Hill Tower where you can enjoy spectacular views of the area.
- The Waterwheel Tavern in Doylestown
- The Triumph Brewing Company in New Hope
- Bowman’s Hill Tower
- The Blue Moose Restaurant in New Hope
- Karla’s Restaurant in New Hope PA
- The Ferry Market (Food court) in New Hope PA
- A macabre collection of motley mannequins in New Hope.
- The Wycombe Train Station on the New Hope Line