The Pen Ryn Mansion in Bensalem
The Penn Ryn Estate is a magnificent riverfront estate that now serves as an event venue. The mansion dates back to 1744.
The mansion provides a spectacular setting for events such as weddings, parties and corporate meetings. In the 1700s large riverfront estates such as Andalusia, Pen Ryn, and Glen Foerd dominated the banks of the Delaware River. These estates were home to some of the wealthiest and most powerful people in America. Over the years, many fell into disrepair or were abandoned. The Neshaminy State Park is located on the former site of one of these estates.
For more information, see the Pen Ryn site.
- Tyler State Park – Newtown, PA
- Civil War Re-enactment in Neshaminy State Park – April 2013
- The Schofield Covered Bridge in Tyler Park
- Fox in Tyler State Park 2006
- WPA Twin Bridges in Lenape Park in Perkasie
- The Chinatown Cafe in Langhorne
- Durham Boats at Washington Crossing in 2005
- Bensalem police look for help in identifying two burglars